Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

for posting's sake

“We are passionate about ending the wars overseas, immigrant rights, protecting working families, and combating hunger and homelessness in L.A.  We want to present our fans the opportunity to get informed and get involved while we rock them senseless.” – Tom Morello, Rage Against the Machine.


It's been a minute since I rambled on about something, so I guess this post is for the sake of regularity or something. Two weeks from now I'll be visiting Los Angeles, to attend a concert that could be epic.


So maybe when I get back I'll have something interesting to write about. That means I'll be posting my very own pictures, and not those that I find on google images, like this one:


That's about it for now. Oh, I'll also say that coming up in October my little brother and I are going to Boston to help our other brother move down to North Carolina. That trip should bring some stories and additional pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment