Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

a short story about guitars, mystery and directions



My dad uses Bing.

My little brother called the other day and needed help finding an address. My dad had his laptop open and proceeded to search for maps on Bing. He asked if he should look for MapQuest. I said, "Dad, go to www.google.com", and his reply was, "I like Bing". So I took over, or at least I tried to. "Is this a browser Dad, are you even online? Oh, I see, it's MSN or something. Lets close this puupy. The only other browser you have is IE? I guess that's better than whatever the hell was open before. Ok, google. Geez. What's the address little brother? See, Dad, just type in the address and hit enter. Bam, there's the map, top search."

Thanks, Google, for your constant expansion of global domination. "Look, Dad, you can even see a picture of the house he's going to." Thanks again, Google.

I wish I could have the working Les Paul google guitar here for your entertainment, but I just don't think that's possible. So feel free to take a few minutes to spend some time on google and play it a bit here. Or you can just click the photo. I linked 'em both. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment